Saturday, November 14, 2015

Salted Malted Bakery - Las Vegas

There aren't many good reasons for me to venture all the way to North Las Vegas, but when I'm in the area I'm glad to have found Salted Malted. 

We didn't try any of their savory offerings, but we got a number of different cookies and bars to sample. The churro cookie, soft and amazing. My favorite of the offerings we chose. The rest of the flavors we tried were the carrot cake cookie was great. The heart breaker which is banana, chocolate and peanut butter tasted a little too overwhelmingly like banana for my taste but it was still good. The chipster had toffee and potato chips nestled in it. Amazing as well. Almost tied with the churro cookie as my favorite of the bunch. We rounded out our selections with a pumpkin bar and pumpkin latte cookie that were both excellent. 

Everything is freshly made and you can see they take a great amount of pride in their bakery goods so if I ever find myself in that part of town again, I will be back with a bigger appetite to try as much as I possibly can, including their Poutine and other baked goods.


Location: 6584 N Decatur Blvd, Ste 120, North Las Vegas, NV 89084

Items sampled: churro cookie, pumpkin bar, hear breaker, pumpkin latte, chipster, carrot cake cookie 

No comments:

Post a Comment