Friday, January 1, 2016

Fleming's Steakhouse on Charleston - Las Vegas

I haven't been to a Fleming's in a number of years but on our most recent visit I was pleasantly reminded what I was missing.

We came for a work dinner during the holidays and the restaurant was packed for a Thursday night. We were seated quickly and service was beyond attentive despite the crowd. Refills were plentiful and our food was well-paced. 

We started with a handful of appetizers including the calamari and the pork belly, the pork belly being my favorite. For my entree I ordered a bone in ribeye and we shared one of each of the sides from the menu. The Femings potatoes, mushrooms and mac and cheese were among my favorites. My steak was perfectly cooked and enormous. I had to take more than half home with me since I was so full. 

Despite filling up on the first two courses, we powered on and ordered two chocolate lava cakes and the were delicious. Not overly sweet, the Falcons really complemented each other well.

I do see my self coming back to enjoy their happy hour again soon.


Items sampled: bone in ribeye, pork belly, calamari, fleming's potatoes, green beans, mushrooms and lava cake

Location: 8721 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89117

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

No comments:

Post a Comment