Thursday, March 6, 2014

Drago Sisters Bakery

I have driven by Drago Sisters on quite a few occasions but finally gave them a chance last week when we were passing by and my mom and I were craving a sweet. We swung by and the place was surprisingly packed for a weekday. We waited patiently in this very tiny bakery and were helped quickly. My mom and I decided to share a lemon bar and I got a chocolate truffle ball for my fella.

The lemon bar was nice and tart but the texture was a little chewier than I'm used so I'm not sure if it was a little stale or not. I enjoyed the flavor, but my mom was a little disappointed. I tried a little nibble of my fella's truffle and it was decent. The chocolate costing was a little too rich but I peeled that off and I enjoyed the inside. My fella wasn't enjoying his truffle at all so we traded halfway through and he seemed tk enjoy the lemon bar quite a bit. I'd be curious to try more of the treats here, but I'm not in a big rush to give them another try since nothing blew me away.






No comments:

Post a Comment