Thursday, March 6, 2014

P.F. Changs - Maryland Parkway

Gift certificates often take me places I don't normally go. This is the case for my most recent visit to PF Chang's. I have been on a number of occasions when I worked near one years ago and they had pretty reasonably priced lunches.

I remember that I always enjoyed the garlic noodles so I knew this was a must on our most recent visit. We also got some spicy chicken, eggplant, garlic spinach and fried rice. The food was ok and my memory hadn't failed me. The garlic noodles were again my favorite dish. The chicken and eggplant were entirely too sweet for my taste. The fried rice was ok and so was the spinach, but I was hoping for more garlic flavor. I wish I only ordered the garlic noodles and if I ever come again (which isn't likely) I would stick with them again.

Service was decent. Our server was attentive at first but when a large party came in, refills became a little more infrequent. He apologized and tried to be as attentive as possible, which we appreciated.

Overall, it's a chain, so they are all pretty standard and this one doesn't stand out in any way either negatively or positively.







No comments:

Post a Comment