Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Mr. Mama's

Having passed by Mr. Mama's on numerous occasions over the years, I was finally able to stop by to try them out.

We were greeted warmly by Mr. Mama himself and were seated quickly. As we perused our menus, our drink orders were take and Mr. Mama chatted with us a while. He told us they have been open for two years now and 80% of their business was tourists, which I found pretty surprising seeing as they are in a relatively industrial and local area.

The place was packed but service was hospitable and quick. Refills were on point and the food came out quickly. My ham and cheese omelet was solid and so was the albacore tuna melt. Very tasty and reasonably priced. Everything we had was fresh as well. Definitely sad that it took me so long to give Mr. Mama's a chance.

With service and food as fabulous as it was, I anticipate returning to Mr. Mama's often.





No comments:

Post a Comment