Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Chilly Jillyz

Chilly Jilly'z is a great little spot in Boulder City that I would never have heard about without Yelp. After spending some quality outdoor time doing some hiking near Lake Mead, we decided to stop by Chilly Jilly'z on our way back to the city.

We arrived around 1:30 and the place was really busy. There was a line, but that allowed us to figure out what we wanted off the menu, which is extensive. I was more thirsty than anything so opted for a pineapple Italian soda and my fella got a Frappuccino. My friends ordered the Dole Whip float, chocolate malt and some of their famous broasted chicken. The food came out quickly and we sat down to enjoy our food. Everything was really great and we even decided to get some dole whip for dessert. I liked everything I tried and although I didn't try the chicken, it smelled amazing and my friends raved about how moist and flavorful it was, so I'll definitely have to give it a try next time.

The atmosphere at Chilly Jilly'z is very welcoming and there is a hometown feel that makes you feel very comfortable here. Watching the kitchen prepare all the food, you can tell they take special care and everything is made from scratch and portions are generous. I will definitely stop by this place again next time I'm in the area.







No comments:

Post a Comment