Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Famous Dave's - Spring Valley

I am not the biggest fan of BBQ, but I do have a hankering from time to time. We were recently in the area and decided to give this place a try.

They have a number of lunch specials, as well as day of the week deals. My mom opted for the full rack of spare ribs for $18,99 that comes with two sides and a corn muffin. For sides we chose grilled pineapple and garlic mashed potatoes. While we waited our server brought out their freshly made BBQ chips so we could sample all their sauces. She went over all the flavors and we sampled them all.

Our meals arrived and the food was good. This is one of the better chains around and I would have no reservations about returning here for another meal if I'm in the mood for more BBQ, which is usually a rare occasion.



No comments:

Post a Comment