Saturday, June 28, 2014

Cafe Casera

What a great local restaurant.

I've had my eye on Cafe Casera for a while after hearing that a New Mexican restaurant has opened near me.

The husband and wife behind the counter were friendly and happy to explain their menu when we walked in. They went into detail about their family recipes with pride, so we were excited once we ordered.

The food was as good as we expected. Spicy and flavorful. I ordered the green chile chicken enchiladas and my fella had the CC sizzler on sopapilla. The homemade tortillas, chile and sopapillas were amazing. I can't wait to make this place a regular spot on my restaurant rotation. I'll be back again soon to try more of their menu. 

Items sampled:
Green chile chicken enchiladas, cc sizzler on sopapilla.

Location:
7720 S Jones Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89139
(702) 722-6005









No comments:

Post a Comment