Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Soho Japanese Restaurant

Having heard so many of my friends raving about this place, I as to check our Soho For myself. I was worried the meal wouldn't live up to the high expectations I had, but it certainly did.


I came in for Happy Hour and we tried an assortment of their offerings. Everything we tried was solid, but the standouts from our meal were the salmon tostada, yellowtail, miso cod and the stuffed mushrooms. 


We had wanted to order more, but the portions were generous and we filled up quickly for a minimal price. The quality was great for the price and because they offer Happy Hour Mondays through Saturday 4-6, I will be able to go back again during the weekend when it's more convenient for me. 


Service was impeccable and no fewer than four different servers checked on us during our meal to make sure we had everything we needed.


I look forward to trying the rest of the menu and even coming in for their lunch specials and dinner menu.



Items sampled: 
Poke and seafood tostadas, stuffed mushrooms, spring rolls, salmon and avocado roll, miso salmon.

Location:
7377 S Jones Blvd, Ste 116, Las Vegas, NV 89139

No comments:

Post a Comment