Saturday, July 19, 2014

Rx Boiler Room

My friends were in town and after enjoying ourselves at Michael Jackson One, we decided to find a place that was closeby for dinner. I was stumped until I remembered RX Boiler Room. I have been to RM Seafood a few times and my visits have always been hit or miss, so I wasn't sure what to expect. 


My friend has a five year old and our server was great about it. She went out of her way to find my friend's daughter a paper and pen to keep her busy. We really appreciated everything she did to accommodate us. Service was incredible I would give it 5 stars all the way. 


As far as the food, it was solid, but nothing amazing. My mom and I decided to share the chicken pot pie nuggets and osso bucco with orzo. The nuggets were good and moist, but lacked any excitement. They had a good texture, but I had hoped for something more. The osso bucco was tasty and spicy and the lamb was fall off the bone and tasty. The dish had great kick. I tried some of their Mac n cheese and it was cheesy and delicious.


None of the food blew me away but it was solid and reasonably priced for a strip restaurant. The restaurant has a cool vibe, although it was pretty empty when  we arrived on a Monday around 8:30pm. 


I'd come back again if I was in the area and needed a quick bite.



Items sampled: 
Osso bucco with orzo, chicken pot pie nuggets, mac n cheese

Location: 
Mandalay Bay
3930 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119

No comments:

Post a Comment