Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Henry's American Grill

Located in an obscure mini mall in Henderson, I came here with my friend on a drizzly day in July. 


When we arrived the restaurant was pretty empty. Just one other table was occupied, so the waitress told us to sit whenever we liked. Henry's has a home-y vibe. Lots of large booths and tables available to accommodate large and small parities alike.


Our server approached us quickly for our drink order and returned swiftly with our drinks and carafes for each of us. As someone who requires lots of refills, I was a fan of this. 


Everything on the menu looked great so it took a while to figure out what we wanted. Our server helped us out by letting us know what her favorites on the menu were. She also explained that everything is made from scratch, so I was already excited about our meal.


My friend ordered the Savannah burger with waffle fries and I ordered the fried shrimp with crispy fries and cole slaw. The came out and it was delicious. My friend's burger was enormous and despite his hearty appetite was only able to finish half before throwing in the towel. My shrimp was tasty and fresh. 


I really wanted to try their desserts, but we were just too full. We will definitely be back next time for that. 


Service was friendly and incredibly attentive, as well.



Items sampled: 
Fried shrimp with coleslaw, bbq bacon burger with crosscut fries.

Location:
237 N Stephanie St, Henderson, NV 89074

No comments:

Post a Comment