Sunday, July 20, 2014

Cowgirl Creamery - Ferry Building San Francisco, Ca

As we were making our way through the Ferry Building we had to stop at Cowgirl Creamery for some cheesy goodness.


My fella and I decided to share a cheese toasty with pancetta. The line waiting for food was pretty long, but it went quickly. We dug in immediately when we received our food and I was delighted. It was creamy and delicious as I had anticipated. The bread offered the perfect balance and it was a perfect snack. The pickles that accompanied were tangy and tart. A tasty pairing.


Next time I'm in town I look forward to checking out the store a little more and hopefully partaking in more of their cheese and dairy options.


 

Items sampled: 
Cheese toasty with pancetta

Location:
Ferry Building
1 Ferry Bldg, Ste 17, San Francisco, CA 94111

No comments:

Post a Comment