Saturday, July 19, 2014

Bernard's Bistro

Dinner with my OG calls for a new and exciting foodventure and Bernard's Bistro beckoned us. 


We arrived around 7pm and we were greeted warmly. They had live music playing and it was lovely and soothing. 


We were seated quickly and our server arrived at our table promptly. Service was the best I've encountered in a while. He anticipated all our needs, refills on bread and drinks were perfectly timed and he made great entree suggestions. I really appreciated that he wasn't shy about letting us know his favorites on the menu when we asked.


I ordered the seafood crepes and my friend ordered the chicken schnitzel. Both entrees were delicious. I couldn't get enough and the portions were incredibly generous for the price point.


Based on the exceptional service, beautiful ambiance and delicious food, I look forward to coming back soon. It's a great little date night spot in Henderson.





Items sampled:
Chicken schnitzel with side of spaghetti, seafood crepes and a side salad with balsamic vinaigrette.

Location: 
2021 W Sunset Rd, Henderson, NV 89014

No comments:

Post a Comment