Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Cocina de Maribel's

Walking into though the Doc Hollidays door I didn't really know what to expect when I stepped in Maribel's Kitchen. The restaurant was a little larger than I was expecting and the server approached is immediate for our drink order and we out in an order for guacamole while we looked over the menu.

They have daily specials that all looked amazing. Since it was Tuesday, we both opted for the carne asada tacos special. This comes with three tacos, rice, beans and a drink, all for the low price of $5. How amazing is that. The rest of the menu was extensive and had good prices as well.

Our guacamole arrived and it was heaven in a bowl. Big chunks of avocado and not overly blended, I couldn't get enough. I tried to be a lady, but I really wanted to eat it by the spoonful. For $3.99, it was a great value and the portion was enormous.

Our tacos came out and I was even more amazed. Everything tasted great and I was stuffed and very happy by the end of my meal. 

Service was attentive and refills were plentiful. I can't wait to come back and try more of their menu and, of course, to order more guacamole.









 
 

Items sampled: 
Guacamole, carne asada tacos plate, chip and salsa, fish tacos, shredded beef burrito, chicken enchiladas

Location: 
9821 S Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89183

No comments:

Post a Comment