Thursday, August 7, 2014

Tonkatsu Kiyoshi

Meeting friends for dinner is always a good occasion to try a new restaurant. After throwing a few options out between us, we narrowed our dinner choice to Tonkatsu Kiyoshi. 

We arrived around 5pm for an early dinner. We opted for an earlier than normal dinner since we figured the restaurant wouldn't be too busy and they wouldn't mind us sitting and chatting for a little longer than usual. 

We were greeted warmly and we perused the menu for a while. We both opted for the katsu danburi and proceeded to chit chat while we waited for our entrees to arrived ground up our own dipping concoctions. 

The food came out quickly and everything was tasty. The pork was juicy and I enjoyed my meal. I wasn't a huge fan of the way my egg was cooked and would likely order the katsu curry next time. I wasn't in love with the dipping sauce, either. 

We topped off our meal with by sharing the melon soda float. It was refreshing and very tasty. This was a great way to end a satisfying meal. I look forward to trying this place again for their other options. The service was great and the food definitely has me interested in coming back to try more.




 
Items sampled: katsu danburi and melon float

Location: 7780 S Jones Blvd, Ste 103, Las Vegas, NV 89139

No comments:

Post a Comment