Sunday, August 10, 2014

Tiabi Coffee & Waffle

I came here with some friends yesterday and we shared a number of items. As I walked in, I noticed how lovely it smelled and was excited to try their waffles.

 

We sat and perused the menu for a while and I was a little disappointed that no one really checked on us or even asked if we wanted waters or more menus than just the one for our group of three. We finally figured out what we wanted and went up to the counter to order.


The lady behind he counter kept interrupting my friend as he started to order by yelling behind to another person who worked there. I thought that was a little rude, so that definitely put me off.


Our food took a while to come, but it looked really pretty. 


What we ordered:

-red velvet wafflenut 

-Nutella and almond wafflenut 

-The Fat Elvis waffle

-Strawberry and chocolate waffle

-Vegas churro waffle with honey, cinnamon, sugar and vanilla ice cream


Everything was solid, but nothing that blew me away. The consensus was that the churro waffle was the favorite and I personally enjoyed the strawberry waffle, minus the chocolate sauce. 


Service needs work and the location is awkward, so I don't see myself making much effort to come back to this place in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment