Friday, August 22, 2014

Juice n Go

I am no expert, but the acai bowl I had here was refreshing, filling and tasty. Driving around the area during lunch and looking for something a little out of the ordinary I decided to give Juice n Go a chance. 


I arrived around 1230 and they were not usually at all. I went through the drive thru and decided on the large acai bowl since there is only a $1.00 different between the regular size and the large. 


I was surprised by how large the serving was. Lots of fruit and very fresh and filling. I wasn't sure the acai bowl would be enough for lunch, but it was the perfect serving. 


I can clearly make something this simple at home on my own, but let's be honest, I will be back when I'm in the area again. Yes, I am that lazy.



Items sampled: acai bowl

Location: 1735 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89146

No comments:

Post a Comment