Monday, January 5, 2015

Lola's on Charleston

I've had Lola's on my radar for a while, but I've never been a huge fan of Cajun food. I decided to give in and come here for a post Christmas celebration with my OG.

We walked in and we were seated quickly. Everything looked pretty good but I decided on the bronzed shrimp and grits and my friend ordered the jambalaya with added shrimp.

My dish was great. The grits were nice and cheesy and the shrimp had a great kick. Very spicy. My friend enjoyed his dish quite a bit and said his was incredibly spicy too, in a positive way.

Service was attentive and friendly. Luckily they were very good about keeping the refills coming, it was definitely appreciated with the spice levels they serve.


Items sampled: shrimp and grits, jambalaya

Location: 241 W Charleston Blvd, Ste 101, Las Vegas, NV 89102

No comments:

Post a Comment