Thursday, March 24, 2016

Viet Noodle Bar - Las Vegas

Viet Noodle Bar is located west of Decatur on Spring Mountain Rd.

I arrived here for dinner with my friend and the restaurant is large and very clean. Service was attentive without being smothering. My friend and I took a little bit of time catching up so it took us a while to decide what to order.

We finally ordered and our food arrived quickly. The server kept the refills coming without interrupting our conversation. My vermicelli bowl was good, nothing mind-blowing but the meat was well-cooked, moist and flavorful.

The meal was great and I'm interested in trying out the rest of their menu.



Items sampled: shrimp and bbq pork vermicelli bowl 

Location: 5288 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89146

Resting: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

No comments:

Post a Comment