Thursday, March 24, 2016

Island Prime - San Diego, CA

Dinner with my best friends during my recent visit to San Diego and our decision was dinner was easier than expected. 

We wanted steak and a view and Island Prime fit the bill! We arrived on time for our reservation and hey quickly brought us to our table. Right on the window with a great view of the water as we requested. 

We settled in and decided on some drinks and appetizers to start. Our server was friendly gave us some good suggestions. For my entree I ordered the ribeye and I couldn't resist the brussel sprouts for my side. While waiting for our entrees, they brought over the bread and despite trying to refrain from eating the bread, I just couldn't resist. Perfectly fluffy and delicious. 

Our entrees came and my steak was cooked medium rare just as I requested. The brussel sprouts were delightful as well. My friend preferred them to her order of onion rings so I let her have as many as she wanted. 

We were dining with my friend's seven year old and they had some decent options on the kid's menu, which I was surprised by. We anticipated having to shared our meals with her but we were able to get her her very own small filet for just $10. 

The view, service and meal was fantastic. Surprising, since one usually sacrifices food for views when it comes to dining at the beach.



Items sampled: ribeye, brussel sprouts, prosciutto wrapped asparagus

Location: 880 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92101

RaringS ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

No comments:

Post a Comment