Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Makai Pacific Island Grill - Las Vegas

Makai is a Hawaiian style spot that opened up recently. Despite only recently opening, I have already been twice and have enjoyed each visit.

You can select from several different sizes varying from a small bowl with one protein option to the largest option that allows you to choose three different proteins. On my first visit I ordered the poke, kalua pork and pulehu steak with brown rice. The kalua pork was good but not great but the poke and and pulehu steak were tasty. On my second visit I went with the Mochiko chicken and poke salad which was delicious. 

I enjoy that they offer so many health options and allow you to choose brown rice or salad in place of white rice. I look forward to returning soon for some more poke and Mochiko chicken. The prices are reasonable but can get high as you add additional add-ons.


Items sampled: Mochiko chicken, poke, kalua pork and pulehu steak.

Location: 5165 S Fort Apache Rd, Ste 150, Las Vegas, NV 89148

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️

No comments:

Post a Comment