Friday, February 19, 2016

Khoury's Mediterranean Restaurant - Las Vegas

Khoury's new and improved location is spacious and very pretty. 

We arrived for lunch and were seated quickly. The menu is extensive and almost everything in the menu was tempting me. It took a few minutes for my friend and I to decide what to order, but the waitress was patient.

I decided to order the lamb and filet kebab lunch plate. They are accommodating with gluten free and low carb requests which is great. I ended up asking for broccoli in place of rice and a side of baba ghanoush. 

Our meals came out quickly and everything was delicious. I haven't loved Khoury's in the past but this experience was much better and more impressive than my previous visits. 

Glad to have this new convenient location and I look forward to visiting again soon.



Items sampled: lamb and filet kebab lunch plate 

Location: 9340 W. Sahara Ave, Ste 106, Las Vegas, NV 89117

Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

No comments:

Post a Comment