Saturday, February 20, 2016

Trattoria Reggiano - Downtown Summerlin

We arrived at Trattoria Reggiano for a group lunch and from start to finish the meal was anything but exceptional.

The restaurant was pretty empty the entire time, but despite this fact service was not as attentive as I would expect. 

We ordered a number of appetizers for the table to share, including meatballs, calamari and caprese salad. I only tried the meatballs and caprese salad, nether of which  were remarkable in the least. 

For my entree I decided to steer clear of the pastas and pizzas and offered the salmon with vegetables. Both the vegetables and salmon lacked flavor and I had no desire to eat everything. 

The whole table seemed unimpressed with their food so I wasn't alone in my assessment. I don't see myself returning for any reason.



Items sampled: meatball appetizer,
Caprese salad and salmon entree with vegetables 

Location: 2020 Park Centre Dr, Ste 140, Las Vegas, NV 89135

Rating: ⭐️

No comments:

Post a Comment