Thursday, September 25, 2014

Mercadito

I didn't have much interest in checking out Mercadito until I heard they had a Tuesday industry special for 50% off all their menu items, including cocktails. 


We arrived and it was packed. The noise level was a little louder than I would have preferred, but I guess that's to be expected. Our server was attentive and my friend and I decided to share two taco plates and some elote.


The pork belly tacos were my favorite. Good texture and flavor. They even had a nice spicy kick. The camaron were ok, they didn't have as much kick as I would have liked. I will likely ask them to heat the tortillas next time since they were a little on the cooler side. I think that would have made all the difference.


My friend tried their dessert and said it was good. Their menu is tapas style, so I encourage larger groups to come and share. They had some really interesting cocktails on their menu as well that I look forward to trying on my next Tuesday night visit.



Location: 11011 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89135

Items samples: tacos camaron, pork belly tacos, elote

No comments:

Post a Comment