Monday, September 22, 2014

Leoda's Pie Shop

Let them eat pie! When given the choice between cake and pie, I always go with pie and Leoda's makes some damn good pie.


I was going to make it to Leoda's whether I was in the area or not. Luckily, we were and dessert was on my mind.


My fella and I shared a chocolate macadamia nut in the restaurant and I couldn't resist ordering a lime pie for the road. Cream pies don't normally do it for me, but this was so perfectly made, I savored every last bite. So smooth and creamy and not overly rich. It was delicious. A day later and we couldn't resist digging into the lime pie as well. Delicious and perfectly tart. 


One of the dessert highlights to our trip to Maui! 



Items sampled: Chocolate Macademia nut pie, lime pie.

Location: 820 Olowalu Village Rd, Lahaina, HI 96761


No comments:

Post a Comment