Friday, September 5, 2014

Bruxie

Bruxie has been on my radar for far too long, so during my visit to the OC, I made it a priority to check them out.


Service was solid, but I am absolutely in love with the two waffles I chose. Smoked salmon and chive cream cheese was amazing, but the berry and lemon curd waffle stole my heart. Based on those alone I give this place five stars. The berry and lemon curd flavors were so good I could eat this all day every day.


I love the quaint outdoor seating and all the varieties promise that there is indeed something for everyone. We need one of these in Vegas ASAP!



Items sampled: 
Berry and lemon curd waffle, smoked salmon and chive cream cheese waffle and sausage and egg waffle with gravy.

Location: 
292 N Glassell St, Orange, CA 92866

No comments:

Post a Comment