Sunday, April 19, 2015

Tasty Crepes - Las Vegas

With my friend and in need of a sweet to top off our foodventure for the day, we wandered into Tasty Crepes. 

When we walked in they were pretty empty, but in less than five minutes the place was packed. Good timing on our parts.

When you approach the counter there are small order forms where you mark all the contents you want included in your crepe. They have sweet, savory and pizza crepes to choose from. I opted for a sweet version with strawberries, mixed berries, chocolate brownie ice cream and powdered sugar. My OG ordered a sweet with chocolate chip ice cream, berries and strawberry sauce as well as a pizza crepe with pepperoni and sausage I believe. They serve Thrifty's ice cream, so that's a nice blast from my past growing up in Southern California.

We took a seat and waited for our creations to be brought out to us. The crepes were good and I enjoyed the the filling quite a bit. The crepe itself was a little on the dryer, burnt side and didn't have the lovely softer texture that I have come to love. 

The crepes are a lot bigger than I was expecting and we realized we were in over our heads with three crepes total. My friend ended up taking a majority of his pizza crepe home with him as leftovers. I didn't follow up with him to see how it held up, but I didn't expect it to. 

The crepes were decent and it's a nice spot to crab a dessert and just chat with friends since they have a decent sized dining area with chairs and tables. Portions are large and decently priced for what you're getting so sharing might be a good idea if you're not super hungry.


Items sampled: pizza crepe, dessert crepes 

Location: 4845 S Fort Apache Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89147

No comments:

Post a Comment