Saturday, April 18, 2015

Frijoles & Frescas - Las Vegas

I'm so glad those location has finally found a good restaurant to live up to this prime location. 

Conveniently located on the corner of Tropicana and Rainbow, there is a surprising lack of good food in this area. Frijoles & Frescas very recently opened up and I'm happy to report that they are just as good food and service-wise as their original location on Charleston.

I ordered the mini taco combination plate that comes with rice and beans and your choice of meat for the tacos and I upgraded my drink to a watermelon juice. The tacos were great. I chose al pastor and they were delicious and seasoned well. I wish they came with pineapple and they had a more extensive salad bar, but otherwise it they were great. The rice and beans were on point and I am always a sucker for watermelon juice. Very refreshing. My mom and I also shared some elote. Not the best I've ever had and a little over cooked, but decent.

Decent prices and a pretty large dining area good for eating in or takeout. I'm glad to have another option in this area for food.


Items sampled: carne asada nachos, watermelon juice, tacos al pastor, rice and beans.

Location: 4811 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89103

No comments:

Post a Comment