Sunday, March 22, 2015

Bonefish Grill - Charleston

I had never been to Bonefish Grill before, but we had a celebratory lunch here a few weeks ago and I can't say I'm pressed.

We had the private dining area to ourselves, but we were a little disappointed to see the choices on the three-course prefix menu. The fish options were limited and all the entrees came with the same side option of cous cous salad, whether it made sense with the meal or not. 

I decided on the corn chowder to start, followed by the tilapia topped with artichoke heart, feta and a very salad cous cous salad. I don't particularly like tilapia, but given the other options, it seemed like the only option. The cous cous salad could not be salvaged. It was chewy and I wasn't the only one that was pushing it around their plate as pretending to eat it. The soup was just ok, but I heard the salad was overly garlicky and salty, so the soup was probably the best option. For dessert, I opted for the key like pie. It was nothing special, like most things about the meal.  

I didn't get a chance to order anything from the regular menu, but based on this meal, I don't have much interest in checking them out again.


No comments:

Post a Comment