Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pho Lan - Las Vegas

Located in an obscure strip mall location, it's a bit hard to find. 

We arrived around 7 on a Friday evening and the place was pretty empty. The restaurant is spacious and clean-looking. 

We ordered some eggrolls to start and then took our time choosing entrees. I ordered the grilled pork and eggroll vermicelli bowl and it was really good. All the veggies were fresh and I enjoyed my meal. They offered us complimentary Vietnamese coffees and we couldn't resist. I was buzzing after a few sips, but it was delicious. 

Service was excellent. Friendly and superior to many other restaurants I frequent in town. 

I would be curious to try their pho and a different appetizer the next time I visit. I hope they have more patrons then.




No comments:

Post a Comment