Sunday, March 15, 2015

Envy Steakhouse - Las Vegas

Celebrating Valentine's belatedly, my fella and I ended up at Envy Steakhouse. 

The restaurant was pretty empty when we arrived around 7pm on a Thursday evening. We ordered the tomahawk chop, lobster mac & cheese and the bourbon creamed corn. 

The steak was just ok, a little on the gristly side. My expectations were low, but I had hoped for a little more from the steak. The flavors were a little lacking for me and the steak had a glaze that I found unappealing. The sides were decent. My favorite was the creamed corn, which was sweet and creamy without being watery.

Our server was so attentive and sweet, she really went above and beyond. She even made sure that they presented the entire tomahawk so I could get a picture before they took it back to slice it up for us. 

I don't see myself going back any time soon, but it is a decent location close to the convention center.


No comments:

Post a Comment