Sunday, March 15, 2015

Buldogi's - Las Vegas

I have been slightly curious about Buldogi's over the years and when I came across an Entertainment book coupon for buy one get one free menu item free, I could no longer resist. 

I ordered the Gangnam dog which was topped with pork belly and pickled cucumber and my friend and I shared an angry kimchi fries, but switched out the sweet potato fries for regular fries. 

The service was friendly and quick and we had our food in no time. The food looked so pretty, it made for a perfect picture opportunity.

My dog was good, nothing to write home about, but it was decent and I enjoyed the toppings more than the actual hot dog since it got a little wrinkly and shriveled after the cooking process. The fries were well cooked. I have a feeling I might enjoy plain fries more if I were to come back, instead of the ones with all the toppings. The fries themselves were perfectly cooked and while I enjoyed all the toppings, including the nicely cooked egg, I found myself picking out the plain fries to enjoy by themselves.

Overall, I enjoyed our meal, but I don't think I'd make this a regular stop on my foodventures.


No comments:

Post a Comment