Sunday, March 15, 2015

Yassou's - Las Vegas

Attempting to eat a little better than usual, I had my eye on a salad for lunch. I have wandered by this restaurant on many occasions and finally decided to give them a shot. 

They were packed for lunch, so I put in my order and found a seat to sit and wait. It took a good amount of time since there were a number of orders ahead of me, but once it was ready I was so excited to dig right in to my lemon chicken and gyro Greek salad. 

There was tons of meat, feta, onions and kalamata olives to accompany the lettuce. I didn't even feel the need to pour any dressing over it, since it was packed with so many delicious toppings. The salad really hit the spot the well-cooked gyro and chicken made my day, it was so delicious. 

I plan on making this a regular on my lunchtime rotation and I look forward to trying many more menu items in the future. I might call my order in ahead of time to save time.


No comments:

Post a Comment