Sunday, April 19, 2015

Twist at Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas

Finally getting the opportunity to dine at Twist, I couldn't resist the tasting menu. The restaurant is located inside the Mandarin Oriental and every seat includes dazzling views of the strip.

Without going over each course in detail, I will say every bite was absolutely delicious and I can't think of a better fine dining experience that I have had in the last few years. It was gluttonous, divine and my dining companions left with bright smiles on our faces and full stomachs.

Before we left, we each received a personalized signed menu from the evening which was a treat.

Service was impeccable, as expected, and I can't think of one thing about the meal wasn't sheer perfection. The perfect way to spend three hours on a Saturday night in Vegas.


No comments:

Post a Comment