Monday, December 29, 2014

Ace Donuts

I have had my eye in thai location for a little bit. I saw the coming soon sign and when I started seeing the reviews slowly trickle in I was excited that they finally opened up.

I walked in around 7am and they were well stocked on goodies. They offer mini versions of their croissant donuts as well as fritters. I bought a few different donuts to share with my coworkers. 

The croissant donut was delicious. Not at all greasy and have a great crunch and was still moist inside. The cruller was perfectly cooked and had a nice texture. The blueberry cruller was nice as well. Lots of berries in the fritter and not overly glazed, which is a big plus for me.

Service was nice and their prices are on par with other donut shops in the valley. I'll be back.



Items sampled: blueberry fritter, chocolate cruller, strawberry blazed raspberry filled croissant donut and a chocolate croissant donut

Location: 9435 W Tropicana Ave, Ste 103, Las Vegas, NV 89147

No comments:

Post a Comment