Friday, December 19, 2014

Sushi Tachi

We were in the area and starving for lunch. We decided against AYCE and instead ordered some lunch specials and a couple of appetizers to share.

We ordered the shumai and gyoza to start. These were decent, but nothing amazing. Two of my dining companions complained about the shumai tasting overly fishy. I ordered the sushi lunch for my entree. It included five pieces of sushi and a California roll. The sushi and roll were not good. The fish was not fresh and the California roll had an unpleasant texture. 

The service was really friendly and they accommodated all the specific requests our table had, but I don't think I would come back even if I was in the area again.


Items sampled: shumai, gyoza, sushi lunch

Location: 2745 W Centennial Pkwy, Ste 130, North Las Vegas, NV 89084

No comments:

Post a Comment