Monday, December 29, 2014

Johnny Mac's

With restaurant.com coupon in hand I came here with friends for some pizza and wings. 

I had my heart set on the watermelon sauce. We took a long time looking over the menu deciding what we wanted to order. Once our waitress came she dashed our hopes by not only letting us know they were out of the watermelon sauce, they were also out of chicken breast for the pasta we wanted.

Take two on ordering. We were disappointed but decided on the half rack of ribs, large pizza with meatballs and wings with garlic cilantro, bbq and lemon pepper. 

The ribs were ok. The sauce was good but the meat was a little on the dry side. I enjoyed the cole slaw quite a bit. The pizza had good flavor and I enjoyed the meatballs, but the sauce was sweeter than I would have liked and the crust would have been better if it was a little more well done. The wing sauces were tasty, but the wings were a little overcooked for my taste.

Service was spot on. Our server was incredibly pleasant and she was so sweet and attentive. 

I don't see myself going out of my way to try this place again, but it's decent if you're in the area. They advertise a pizza and wing buffer for $10 including a drink on Sunday which sounds like a great deal.



Items sampled: half rack ribs, pizza with meatballs and wings.

Location: 842 S Boulder Hwy, Henderson, NV 89015

No comments:

Post a Comment