Monday, December 29, 2014

Ping Pang Pong

PIt's had been some time since my last visit to Ping Pang Pong so I decided to give it a try for our pre-holiday dim sum meal with friends.

We arrived around 1pm and the line was pretty long. We were seated by 1:30 at a table that was a little on the right side for our party. 

Drinks and refills were plentiful, but the cart service was extremely disappointing. They were slow with the carts and despite us trying to flag them down, they were hard to catch and skipped us a few times which irked me and my friends. We eventually got their attention and got everything we had hoped for, but the bad attitude and service was annoying. 

The food ranged for just ok to downright flavorless. I can't think of a single dish that stood out to me as being good and I think I can safely cross Ping Pang Pong off my dim sum list from now on.

Items sampled: egg tarts, Singapore noodles, shrimp rolls, shumai, bbq pork buns

Location: 4000 W Flamingo Rd, 4000 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103

No comments:

Post a Comment