Saturday, August 15, 2015

Brew Tea Bar - Las Vegas

With all the buzz on Brew Tea in the very short amount of time they have been open I was almost reluctant to try them. After very little convincing on my fella's part when he was craving a boba drink I'm happy to say I have jumped on the bandwagon with both feet.

Excellent customer service, each employee we have encountered has gone out of their way to make sure our orders and experiences have been top notch and the product is excellent as well. 

Each drink I have tried has been incredibly well balanced and they accommodate every request to personalize your drink. If you aren't happy with your order they will remake it to your specifications. You can't get better than that. The boba is perfectly prepared as well. Chewy and sweet, just as it should be.

I will be a regular here, that's for sure.



Location: 7380 S Rainbow Blvd, Ste 101, Las Vegas, NV 89139

No comments:

Post a Comment