Saturday, August 29, 2015

MTO Cafe - Downtown Summerlin

Having been to the original location Downtown I was relatively confident that I would enjoy this location as well. We case here for breakfast today, my mom ordered the Kentucky fried chicken and eggs and I ordered the tri tip and eggs with toasted brioche. 

The food took longer than expected to come out and it was with disappointment that I note how little I enjoyed just about everything I tried. The brioche was barely toasted and somewhat cold, the eggs were a soggy mess as were the hash browns and the tri tip was absolutely flavorless. I was forced to douse my entire plate with salt, pepper and chili sauce to give it any sort of flavor whatsoever. My mom's chicken was just as disappointing. The only thing about our meal that I enjoyed was the iced tea which was brewed well and strong.



I have no interest in returning to this location again.

Items sampled: Kentucky fried chicken and eggs and the tri tip and eggs

Location: 10970 Rosemary Park Dr, Ste 100, Las Vegas, NV 89135

No comments:

Post a Comment