Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Gelatology - Las Vegas

Gelatology has brightened up the dessert landscape in the Southwest and I'm happy to reap the benefits. 

Desyree is back and better than ever. Excellent customer service, check. Excellent product, check. And now you can add excellent location to make it a dessert trifecta.

The shop is small but well-organized and located in the corner of an up and coming mini mall location. As always, she is letting her creative juices flow with all her inventive gelato and pastry creations. Sample as many as you like before committing, she's happy to let you try them all. I haven't tried a flavor I didn't enjoy yet. As always, my favorite is still the pear and Gorgonzola, but I have tried a number of other daily specials and they're all superb. 

I'm so glad to have Gelatology open up so much closer to home. It's dangerous, but I'll deal. 



Location: 7910 S Rainbow Blvd, Ste 110, Las Vegas, NV 89139

No comments:

Post a Comment