Monday, October 12, 2015

Smashburger - 7390 Las Vegas Blvd

Yet another visit to a chain food spot saved by excellent customer service. The only reason my fella and I ended up at Smashburger was because we had a coupon. 

We walked up to the counter and took a while to decide what to order. I was being fickle as always and luckily the girl taking our order was patient and helpful answering all our questions. I decided on my order and then my fella put his order in and then, what do you know, I changed my mind about what I wanted. The girl was sweet and responded to my apologies that it was no trouble at all. 

When our order was ready she walked it out to us when we didn't hear our name being called. Her extra effort really made our experience that much better.

Items sampled: cucumber and feta burger on whole wheat

Location: 7390 Las Vegas Blvd, Ste 100, Las Vegas, NV 89123

No comments:

Post a Comment