Monday, October 12, 2015

Hello Kitty Cafe - Fashion Show Mall

When cuteness calls, I'm here to answer. I have seen Hello Kitty Cafe visit town in the past but I was always reluctant to go, scared off by long lines for mediocre desserts shaped like Hello Kitty. On this most recent visit by Hello Kitty Cafe to Fashion Show Mall in Vegas, my friend and  I arrived around 3pm and were excited to see no line! 

I decided on a strawberry lemonade and a box of three donuts. I had to pick the most photogenic and reasonably priced items and was happy with my decision. The doughnuts were adorable and I tried them once at least, but I don't have any reason to go out of my way to try them again. Prices are high, but that's to be expected.



Items sampled: strawberry lemonade and Hello Kitty doughnuts 

No comments:

Post a Comment