Sunday, October 25, 2015

Oming's Kitchen Food Truck - Las Vegas

I've had my eye on Oming's Kitchen for a while but I rarely get a chance or make much effort to locate food trucks to try. I was able to score some free tickets for the Great American Foodie Fedt from Oming's and I was excited to finally give them a try.

My fella and I ordered the pork belly and lumpia bowl over rice. The food was really nice. The pork belly had a great flavor and was cooked well. Perfectly charred and the lumpia was delicious as well. The rice wasn't great. It was a little mushy so I skipped most of this part of the bowl.

This was probably the best food truck we tried during our entire visit to Foodie Fest.


Items sampled: pork belly and lumpia rice bowl

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog this is. thanks for sharing. Food Truck Las Vegas has a fleet of trucks which can cater to any kind of events be it small or big. It has the capacity to serve 100 – 10000 guests in a single event and even with numerous varieties to choose from. For more details visit - http://www.foodtrucklasvegas.com/

    ReplyDelete