Monday, October 12, 2015

Cold Stone Creamery - Durango

I don't think I had been to a Cold Stone Creamery in ages, but I received a gift card for my birthday recently and it was time to collect my goodies. We walked in and the guy behind the counter was on it. I was very impressed that he acknowledged everyone who was waiting individually to let them know he would be with them as soon as he could and still took the appropriate amount of time with each customer. 

Once it was our time to order, he offered us samples and suggestions. He even provided feedback on a few options as my fella was having a hard time deciding what to order. 

We walked out with our delicious creations and a smile on our faces from the excellent customer service interaction we had just had.

No comments:

Post a Comment