Monday, October 12, 2015

Lola's - Summerlin

I came to Lola's with some coworkers for lunch. I made sure to make an OpenTable reservation before we arrived but there was really no need since the restaurant was pretty empty around 11:45am. 

We were seated quickly but service started off slow and remained that way for our entire meal despite the not being too many other diners around. 

Our group started with the grilled oysters and some chicken wings as appetizers. For my main course I ordered the catfish and grits. I don't usually liked catfish but I wanted to try something different. 

The food was ok. The flavors weren't as dynamic as I was hoping for and bordered on bland for some of the items. Overall the food was not particularly memorable. 

Service was friendly but forgetful often leaving our glasses empty far longer than I would have liked.

I don't see myself going out of my way to return.



Items sampled: catfish and grits, grilled oysters and chicken wings

No comments:

Post a Comment