Monday, October 12, 2015

Truffles n Bacon - Henderson

I rarely find myself in the area but when I do I always attempt to try a new spot. Having had Truffles N Bacon in my radar for a while I'm glad to finally gave them a try.

We arrived around 9am and we were among the first group to arrive. As we were seated the restaurant got busier and busier. My mom and I took quite some time to decide what to order since everything on the menu sounded amazing. I ordered the 3x3x3 which is there eggs, three slices of bacon and three slices of French toast with a side of hash browns. My mom got the green hulk. Our entrees arrived quickly and as we anticipated everything was superb. Fresh and tasty.

The owners were so sweet and attentive and my mom and I had had a delicious breakfast. I am excited to come back and try more of the menu.


Items sampled: green hulk and 3x3x3

No comments:

Post a Comment