Monday, October 12, 2015

Omoide - Las Vegas

My friend and I like to meet up as often as we can to grab a bite and chat at a new dining spot. 

We arrived around 6 and it was empty. I had low expectations but even those were not met. I ordered the ten don and my friend got the chashu bowl.

The food came out very quickly, almost too quickly, like it was just sitting there. My friend and I were both disappointed by the small portions. I didn't for anything in my bowl. The tempura was soggy and unappetizing and the rice was gummy. My friend was unimpressed with her meal as well.

Once we finished eating we both mentioned how we still felt a little hungry but didn't have any desire to order food since it was lackluster. 

I don't have any desire to return to Omoide.



Items sampled: karaage, potato croquette, ten don

No comments:

Post a Comment