Saturday, August 22, 2015

Rise and Shine: A Steak & Egg Place

After a rather lackluster first visit to the other Rise & Shine location n Flamingo, it's with disappointment that I note that the original location also failed to rise to the occasion of a great breakfast.

All puns aside, I do really want to like this place. Service is spot on and incredibly friendly, but the food leave much to be desired for me I'm afraid. I found the fried chicken flavorless and dry, the waffle was a soggy mess and the chilaquiles were as well. The only thing from my meal that I halfway enjoyed were the red velvet chocolate chip pancakes. They were good when paired with the flavorless and over-battered chicken to help make it more palatable. 

Aside from the pancakes, the service was the only other saving grace about this place. I don't see myself making any extra effort to come back when there are much breakfast spots near me that have cheaper prices and better food.


Location: 10690 Southern Highlands Pwy, Ste 105, Las Vegas, NV 89141

No comments:

Post a Comment