Monday, February 16, 2015

Griddle Cafe at SLS

Came here for the pancakes and was not disappointed in the food. The service and drinks, in the other hand, were terrible.

Everything having to do with SLS is a disappointment and I'm not surprised that the restaurant are pulling out as quickly as they can.

Not busy on a Monday and our server couldn't keep our orders straight and ended up just bringing out the same order for both my friend and myself, despite U.S. ordering different things. She admitted her error but aside from calling herself dumb and forgetful we didn't get much in the way of an apology as she continued to forget refills, take forever with drinks and return with my friend's corrected meal when I was already done with mine. 

I rarely give service so much influence over my star rating, but service was so atrocious I couldn't get past it.


No comments:

Post a Comment